La Plata Family Centers Coalition (LPFCC)
Fatherhood Navigator for Colorado Fatherhood Program
Job Title: Fatherhood Navigator
Supervisor: Executive Director
Employee Status: Full-Time (32 hours as funding permits)
The Fatherhood Navigator will be responsible for the successful implementation and management of the Colorado Fatherhood Program in La Plata County. This includes coordinating with community partners, providing program outreach, facilitating workshops, and managing program operations. The ideal candidate will have a background in social work or a related field and experience working with fathers and families.
• Develop and implement outreach strategies to promote the program to potential participants and community partners
• Coordinate with community partners to ensure the successful delivery of program services
• Recruit and facilitate workshops and training sessions for program participants
• Recruit and facilitate Circle of Fathers groups
• Manage program operations, including scheduling and logistics, data collection, and reporting
• Develop and maintain program policies and procedures to ensure program quality and effectiveness
• Provide ongoing support and case management services to program participants
• Maintain accurate records of program activities and outcomes
• Assist with unloading Care and Share – Food Pantry delivery twice a month
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or at least 3 years of experience in social work or a related field, with a focus on working with fathers and families
• Experience in program development, implementation, and evaluation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and data management systems
• Must have a valid Driver’s License, minimum auto liability insurance and reliable personal transportation
• Must pass background check
• Ability to work closely with people of diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds
• Working knowledge of La Plata County, its service infrastructure, and the community to be served
• Lift up to 25 pounds
This is a full-time position with a schedule of 32 hours per week with benefits. The Fatherhood Navigator will be required to work some evenings and weekends to facilitate workshops and attend community events.
The Colorado Fatherhood Program is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
This position and all positions of LPFCC are dependent on funding and the status of this position may change with funding resources.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]